1.05.2005
I CAN'T EFFING SLEEP SO I'M GOING INSANEomg I haven't had a proper sleep in so long... honestly I shouldn't be relying on dimetapp to go to sleep so I'm trying a drug free sleep and well ... put it this way I'm still awake.
Today is house hunting day part 1. Gonna visit two places make a couple more phone calls and try and figure this shiznit out. BOOYAH baby!
I think the lack of sleep is making me go insane. BUT on the positive I've read a chapter of Sociology already and these chapters are short like 25 pages short ^^. I think that by the time I have Classical Studies I'll have read the other chapter I need to read in Sociology and allwill be good with that class. That class of boring hell... but that post will be saved for Thursday after I have experienced all of my classes in their random glory or fiery pits of angry hell. We'll see ^_^
I'm a little hungry... I wonder if that is contributing to my inability to sleep.... I've been having McDonalds a lot recently cuz of going out with Marc to eat... at least its not caf food but its really not any better. I'm easing my stomach back into the habit of eating newspapers 24/7.
Anyway yeah its the new year and New year it self was actually a lot of fun. Sean and I had to do some obscure random booze run to richmond hill where I purchased 12 out of Elvin's trunk. It sounds so legit ne? haha then Jason, Serena, Sean and I drank up a storm. With Grace, Lo, Kitty, Tom and others also joining in on the boozing fun. About 6 coolers, 12 beers, a bottle of bacardi coconut rum and half a bottle of wine later... Everyone was very happy lol. We played King and Queens, Halo 2, Jenga, MJ, poker, pool, movies... we Saw the countdown and all was good with life. Headed over to richmond hill again hung out with some uhs kids, fell asleep on David. Life was still good :)
omg during the break I had so much all you can eat jap food. Honestly the amount of raw fish that was consumed can't be healthy. Oh well still yummy.
I think I'm done rambling now ... gonna go get something to eat I think. mmm 4:40 am food just the way I like it
# posted by Diana: 4:27 a.m. |