12.16.2004
so I think I'm going insomnic. I feel tired but seriously no sleep. I think I might need to take some of those sleeping pills Dave is always offering me lol.On an entirely different note I was reading through my old blog entries and WOW I was a whiny little bugger wasn't I? Still am now I suppose haha but seriously a lot of my posts were just mad amounts of the bitching. Groit fun I tell thee. Wonder if thats gonna happen on this blog too. Such a predicament.
Honestly now Chrsitina left my place at like 5 am and it is now 7 am and I'm STILL not sleeping. Double u Tee Eff I say.
Went to East Side's today with the mecha kids and ran off with Russia's winter gear. Now how to return it? Its a mystery or I could walk my lazy carcass over across campus to the UWP and give it over to him or Bren or France mebbe visit Lo or something. Bwash
Exam time is nearly over then its home time. Ew. I can't wait for next term or maybe I can.
H'okay.
and End Scene
# posted by Diana: 7:10 a.m. |