header image

12.04.2004

its been a long time. first term is over now well except for finals and to say the least it has gone by fast. University is an entirely different experience and you find yourself not sleeping but taking naps, eating at the weirdest times of the day and generally just acting differently. For those who will be entering university it will be fun, it will be tiring, you will cry or at least bitch or be sad, you will be pissed at some TA or prof or something, and you will miss at least one lecture and if you don't props to you.

I wish I could say its all been good times but yeah right. Life is a fucker and it is teh suck in result oh well. Tonight in itself was an interesting special night where I can see little positive coming out of the situation but whatever my tolerence went up I was sad. its early I have yet to sleep and finals are starting soon.

I should be studying or writing my essay but instead here I am wondering if its 9 am now what wil i do for another hour or so, and should i get whose its up for the lick bo. hum. alcohol is an expensive past time. as is shopping. the mall is not my friend.

One day i'll need to post up an indepth analysis of observation but then I wonder how bright that will be. There will be many the conversation to be had and i realized being a girl sucks. But on a random note thank you Alex for your obscure insight it was very helpful :)

# posted by Diana: 9:06 a.m. |