header image

12.28.2004

It feels weird to be home, or maybe just what I consider to be normal is now weird and what I have here is normal but different. Or I'm just rambling.

I miss it. Kinda. I miss hanging out with the mdhs kids at bubble tea then going out and getting Wendy's. I miss seeing late late night movies. I miss just showing up at Lo's house and hanging there. I miss Florida. I miss the random stupid antics. I miss piling into Ken's living room and watching movies trying to find comfy spots on sharp uncomfy corners. I miss New year's and all the stupidity with it. I miss making messes at restaurants. I don't miss the annoying trying to get drives home. I miss those times.

I miss shopping with Bren and Isabel. I miss hanging out in David's basement. I miss the long large amount of video game playing. I miss DDR. I miss Jason's living room and dog. I miss the Asian style eatings. I don't miss the inner yuckiness but what can you do.

and I'm sad cuz I'm starting to forget. As I seem to do with almost all of my life.

But right now, I still miss the freedom of not having to deal with parents. I miss being able to walk anywhere I need to. I miss the ability to set up my own bed time or no bed time if I wanted to. I miss how easy it was to get to a friend if they weren't happy or I wasn't. I miss the digusting food that you never wanted to eat but at least was always there for you to eat. I miss my room.

I guess I've set this up so I'm able to miss life. I do live it so that I can be at max misery don't I? Maybe eventually I'll just forget it all so that what was good and what was bad is gone so I won't miss it anymore. Until then though. I want the best of all my worlds and it just isn't happening since I won't let it.

You know what they say? yeah, its about me sometimes.

End scene.

# posted by Diana: 1:17 a.m. |