12.21.2004
*gurgle* I've been home for a couple of days now and what can I say except that it sucks!lol I miss rez, like how close people were, how there were always people to talk to, how you could walk anywhere you needed to go and I how I wasn't DISGUSTINGLY sick. Honestly home would not be that bad if I wasn't running a fever and projectile vomiting after intaking too much liquids. I'm sure thats a visual you all needed but still. Honestly everything is sore and this entire fever thing sucks the massive ass since I just keep going though hot and cold flashes. Not to mention the fact that my brain has decided to play delusional dreams on me where I can control things and omg just bad can't sleep for over an hour but can't stay awake for over an hour either WTF yesterday was terrible.
Better today though, haven't tried to injest anything yet so we'll see how that goes in a bit. stupid sickness.
Random note... Harry Potter 6 Release date was announced :) Its gonna be an effing busy day on July 16th 2005 at Chapters lol. Wonder if I'll be working there then... if I am... *shudder*
I'm gonna go curl up in a ball and die now cuz I think my stomach acid's are starting to realize it hasn't had anything solid to eat in two days and has chosen my stomach lining as its new target. Yum.
# posted by Diana: 1:29 p.m. |