11.13.2004
well I think i can safely say that uw is full of snuggle whores. lol w00t getting skankified ne? life is teh suck and I just lived through one of hte most boring nights i've ever had. South 3 was dead for so long and then we ended up at SJ and it was equally dead and i realized being with drunks when not drunk is just not as much fun but still decently entertaining.Woke up today at 2 pm had no clue what was going on what day it was and how it was 2 in the afternoon. I thought it was 2 am then i realized i went to sleep at 4 am. Thought it was noon and my clock was busted then i realized no thats not right. finally figured out it was 2 pm and i had gotten like 10 hours of sleep and then had to fight through the fact that it was saturday and not sunday. yeah more days to study can you just feel my joy.
Watching ballistics ecks vs. sever now instead of studying like i should be and I wonder why I fail haha. I hope we do something today cuz yesterdays boredom resulted in two long distance phone calls to new york me nearly shooting myself in the face with a non exsistent gun, a lot of chick flicks and a whack load of yahoo games. if that happens again I'll be ultimately sad like sad.
# posted by Diana: 3:47 p.m. |