header image

11.16.2004

this is not turning out to be a good week... I really hope it gets better cuz right now I'm drowning and not trying to get some air. I think I'm gonna burn out soon maybe... whose to say really.

It is time thought to spread my secret a little more need to make sure it doesn't freaking explode and get me in shit cuz that is gonna suck if that happens. Not a fan of the therapy or the concept of meds.

I hate school, with such passion. Honestly all this stuff that we are learning and being tested on who gives a shit. I bet that I could pull some hobo off the street and they would be able to run a company better then some ivy league grad school kid. At least the hobo would want minimumal pay, better expenses. yeesh.

I'm scared freaking school I've never done this poorly with work or this poorly without work. I know the mark drop wasn't supposed to be a surprise but I some what expected to at least do well on the stuff I work on and bomb the stuff I don't know. Not bomb the stuff I work on and then do shit arse on the stuff I do now. I really hope next semester will be better... but at the looks of it its heading in that downward spiral, especially since I only have four classes right now WTF.

# posted by Diana: 1:24 p.m. |