11.18.2004
omg I have my psych midterm in 2 1/2 hours and I can't sleep! and I probably should be freaking out and such but I've prepped as much as I can so I ono i just give up hah. I think I kinda know my stuff, I did all the review read all that crap and typed up definitions so I'm going to take another look over those defintions and just cross my fingers that i do well.On another note tonight will rock or at least i hope it will rock haha I'll need something cheer me up after the psych midterm and the japanese reading comprehension. Honestly university is trying to kill me so much work just for today. Gotta do cs assignment, lab and project and do afm assignment and postings and crap. yeesh honestly. I'm going to need to start writing that bio essay too ... that should be easy at least
hrm so 6 am and still awake bwash. Had an interesting night in SJU and timmy's yet again as we do everytime incidently. It is quite the entertaining. At timmy's in the span of 5 minuts at around 2:30 am we got creeped out by 2 sets of guys. One of which was a pair who told us the bar was closed and invited us to a house party (not so creepy) and another dude who looked kinda skeevy who walked into Tim hortons and up to Christina and said "you have the most vivid blue eyes" then promptly left tim hortons. It was perplexing. Aside from that we had the usual SJU oddness, random chats and video games i managed to actually study my definitions and the general large amounts of entertainment.
I love Wednesday's and yet equally I hate Thursday's well at least Thursday day's... once it hits like 6:30 pm life is all good again cuz it means at that point in time it is the furthest point from my next japanese tutorial... yum. I'm still mad screwed for next term since I still don't have a fifth course and I haven't a clue what in the bloody world to take. honestly now my schedule is limited and there is no room in anything! what in the world do I do? and then i have crazy old Susan Andrew's who tells me NOTHING useless academic advisor of uselessness. bitter...
anyways maybe I should review a bit more a little bit of reading those 14 pages of text and all that jazz so I'll end this off with pudding and a hope and prayer that i do well.... who the hell amd i praying too? maybe I should just kiss ass that tends to be effective. whatever. PUDDING
# posted by Diana: 6:00 a.m. |