header image

11.19.2004

I've realized that stupidity and drama both love me dearly and therefore follow me around and never leave me alone. Stupid life why am I dumb? pft why are other people dumb... bah in general why are humans dumb. I swear all other animals don't do this looks at koala's they are always high and nothing or rabbits always screwing and nothing. Stupid humans

Yesterday night was a right old mess partially due to me of course or else why else wouldn't it suck? pft. Thanks Bren for letting me crash "your place" for a bit it was much appreciated and very helpful... although the 4 am tim hortons run was a bit odd... as are your friends for that matter. buf then who am i to speak.

I guess that in the end all I can say is for yesterday night I owe some of you lot an apology and that will be posted here. I'm sorry. You should be able to figure out whose that directed to and if not eh just assume its to you if it'll make you feel better (whether or not it actually is *shrugs*)

I'm tired. yummy lack of sleep....

# posted by Diana: 2:32 p.m. |