header image

11.25.2004

its 2:30 I just got home... I should be studying. Thats not happening. So much work to do ... yet not. Schedule is finally done but will probably be changed. On wait list for TWO subjects wtf. So sad cuz if I get into Jap 102 i drop everything else I could be taking. I hate Japanese... which is incidently also what I should be studying for.

Interesting night. Left a lot of taped notes onto peoples doors. Got some happy replies, some not so happy replies but at least it quelled the boredom for a good chunk of time. Gonna get some pizza hut tmr which I just realized means spending money... bugger. I hate spending money. I need to go to a td bank. Sucks.

Le sigh, I hope this weekend is better then the last. Equal work and fun time and you know NOT being a nocturnal creature would rock the proverbial casbah. Sleep time stupid 8 am class screwed you. Crud I have a database quiz too. World why do you hate me... right cuz i hate you. (no thats a lie I love you world.... please let me do well ^_^ )

# posted by Diana: 2:35 a.m. |