11.13.2004
I forgot to post this but yesterday I was not the only one bored out of my mind so here is Michelle's artistic contribution to my door. I hope you all enjoy it, sadly it has been slightly censored since I found two lines disturbing and VERY VERY disturbing and therefore would like it to be kept within my mind and hers alone... and maybe shannon's cuz I think we told herdiana I'm bored and I am at your door
you are so hot I want your clothes on my floor
your hair is striaght and it is black
*line has been removed last word is rack*
we've been drinking and we danced
*line has been removed last word is pants*
you are so loud you talk like machine
never eat pudding that is green
I love you like herpes
- Michelle
# posted by Diana: 6:06 p.m. |