header image

10.13.2004

wow blogspot is not a happy program when I want to post. OH well I got in now.

So I went back for thanksgiving spent minimul time at home and got to see a lot of people which was amazing.

First and foremost thanks TONS to Shaun, Andrew and Lo for driving me about haha. one good thing about loo is that we can walk everywhere. Anyways went to commencement watched a bunch of people win awards and nearly die of boredom. Great fun I swear. At least seeing people was good.

Second day went ot the highschool had some bad news but got to see the youngun's whom I miss terribly (and surprisingly) they made life so much more entertaining and I don't know its just not the same without them.

Went shopping, had dinner saw people etc. birthday bashness good ol' coconut island had NO power so it was creeply hot and smoky and blah but still bubble tea was good.

Went out the day after with the unionville kids had some jap food slept over at bren's went to pmall went shopping with the mom went to henry's messed up his ceiling with pool cues all in all it was a very normal adventure.

I don't know though going back to Markham just showed me how many things I liked about Waterloo and it seems whenever I'm here I miss home but when I'm at home I'm just so bored. Its a very different atmosphere and I don't know but I think that if I could just bring the people I miss to waterloo life would be ideal.

I miss you guys lots! and there is just no denying it.

# posted by Diana: 6:14 p.m. |