10.24.2004
so its 8am and here i am still awake from the mixer that we had last night... too bad it ended 5 hours ago... (well technically like 7 hours ago since the police showed up-_-) So now i sit here and contemplate my drunken actions and wonder if they were the brightest and what will come of it in the future. Halloween is next week, I have no terribly difficult exams for the week (oh sweet jesus the horrors of computer science 100) so i intend to relax study japanese and try to keep up in my home work. That entire being ahead thing i used to be so wonderfully in is totally shot but I'm still not behind thankfully.I'm choosing not to blog too much bout midterms past since they are past and bitching bout it now isn't going to make me do any better on them *shrugs* so just gotta worry bout 2 more midterms and a major project which I have yet to start ... oops oh well weekend parties help relieve the stress.
Anyways back to halloween thats next weekend and the costume concept is still gone, so many possibilities but all so expensive. Saturday night party in rez sunday night party in the v1 place and I wonder if my drunken stupor for the next weekend will lead to a similar after effect of what happened today. Also wondering if it is a negative. Who can say...
In the end of this random babble of mine all i can really say is ... he was cute.
# posted by Diana: 8:33 a.m. |