9.20.2004
well recently I hit this HUGE bout of home sickness where I just wanted to run home to highschool, throw myself into my extracurriculars and ignore classes again. I miss my dog, my home, my room, basically everything. Its just not the same here and I don't know one night I just spazzed right out. Not a healthy moment in my opinion since I basically had myself a nice emotional let down what with the whining, complaing, crying [edit] but hopefully thats past now.Either way awesome weekend. Had a nice ol' party on friday, watched drum line on saturday along with some swiss chalet. Had a nice dinner with Tom and Grace at East Side today quite entertaining and btw thanks for the cake =D. Also did a lot of my homework (by a lot I mean everything I had left to do) as well as learned some basic rules in football since Sunday is deemed football day =D
My current quote I think is leaning towards Michelle saying "don't leave Ryan" to Sean or possibly to one of the various oddities that Tyler (or Don's boyfriend) said or did in his stupor on friday night. And by the way Belly Boxers are NOT appealing, come on boys at the hips hip bone is hot belly boxers are not ^^
# posted by Diana: 1:47 a.m. |