9.23.2004
bwash I've been trying to make a new post for a fairly long time now. Crazy ol' blogger. Anyways, I should be in class now but I'm disgustingly sick and cranky to add to it. So instead I'm lieing in my bed figuring I'll sleep for another 2 hours or so until my comp sci lab which I will attend late by a 1/2 hour I figure since I'm ahead. Then AFM and Japan classes must be had since its bout project and there is a test joyful ne?Anyways its been an eventful time here at res, we've had drama, soap opera like action all with a war plan. and all this other jazz I won't go into. Tonight will signifyt my first trip to a club, namely Elements for a frosh frenzy event which hopefully will be fun if not interesting. Otherwise now is the time to sleep and rest and hopefully when I wake up this time I won't sound like a man...
btw 3 doors down - ticket to heaven = awesome song ^^ ...
# posted by Diana: 8:41 a.m. |